Wednesday 9 October 2013

GTA: Online - A few days in

Just a few thoughts that I have had whilst playing GTA: Online.

Apart from all the server issues that plagued the beginning, I am really enjoying the online aspect of the game, and really I don't feel that I have scratched even the surface. 10 hours in, and I have not played many missions, less than 10. This is due to me just going on rampages around the map, and trying to work out where things are, like how to get the fighter jet.

I really like the social interactions. I was snooping around Fort Zacundo, when out of nowhere a helicopter appeared, and landed next to me. So I go in, and we flew to the fort, where we both tried to get a jet. That failed, and we spawned next to each other, and went to get another helicopter. We tried this a few times, and I was great. We made our own mission within the universe, and spent an hour trying to accomplish it.

I cannot wait to get into this with some people from my friends list, because this will be a real blast, and I don't know where it will go. Hopefully I will look in to the missions soon, but as long as there are people to shoot at and stores to rob, I am not to bothered about these.

With time to come, I can see this getting better and better, and when the servers are sorted out properly, this could be the game millions are playing for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment