Sunday 10 March 2013

COD: Black ops 2 Zombies

Over the past months, this is the one game that I have been constantly coming back to. Forget the campaign and the multiplayer, this is one game I cannot put down.

For people that do not know, it is part of Black Ops 2, available on PS3, Xbox and PC. At its heart, it is just a hoard mode, with lots of zombies to dispatch of. With a few modes, survival is the most fun. Start with nothing, and build your weapons and money up by killing the undead hoard, and survive as long as possible.

The game quickly racks up the speed and pace, and can get overwhelming very fast.


In further articles I hope to describe some of my tactics that help me to get further in the game, and I hope that there will be some information there that will help some people raise there game.

In all, this is one game that I would recommend to anyone that likes FPS games. Its tense, and rewards players who play and practice and strive to get better. Playing online is fun to, but the one thing I found is that playing with people that you don't know makes this game much harder. Get your regualar gaming buddies together, and plug your headset in, and you will be in good stead for a great night of intense gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment