Saturday 14 September 2013

My retro game collection

As it stands now, I have 110 retro games in my collection.

What do I consider retro? Anything before (and including) the Ps2. In the picture there are some DS games and pc games, but I don't count them in the number. Heres some stats for the collection from Retrocollect.com, a cool website that allows you to easily track the games that you have:

PS2 1.2% complete
PS1 1.8% complete
N64 7.9% complete
Mega Drive 2.8% complete
Dreamcast 3.2% complete
Gameboy 1.3% complete
NES 0.8% complete

For a complete list of games I have, follow this link:

My Game Collection (will direct you to Retrocollect.com)

I have a way to go, but I don't really want to specialize at the moment, I'm having way to much fun playing games!


No comments:

Post a Comment