Sunday 9 February 2014

HearthStone: Heroes of Warcraft

I have gone mad for this game, even though it is still in open beta, this I feel will be one of the games that I play for many years to come.

A collectable card game by Blizzard based on the World of Warcraft universe, with a few twists. Mainly the one where you can craft the cards that you want for your deck, and not have to pay a penny. Of course, this may end up being a bit grindy, but there are also the options to pay for booster packs and melt them down aswell (unless you get the card that you want of course)

I cannot wait for this to get a proper release, and I hope that there will be a proper community that surrounds and embraces this game.

Go and see what I am talking about yourself, and download the game from Blizzard here

I am probably going to do some indepth looks at the cards, decks and strategies in this game rather soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment