Thursday 20 February 2014

HearthStone Arena Antics 2

So I took a few days off from computers in general, and today I played my first Arena in a while. And I did'nt suck so bad this time.

I got 3/3 this time, and had some memorable matches aswell.

 I took a Warrior all the way, and somehow managed to win the match by just having more health than him as we both ran out of cards. I don't think I will ever quite know how I managed it, as at one point he had 26 health and 14 armour. But I never give up, and there was a definate point where I probably should have conceded. Glad I did'nt.

The draft, I don't know if it was kinder to me this time, or if I have just got better and picking the right cards for the deck. We will find out next time.

And I got a legendary in the card
 pack that I earnt, Bloodmage Thalanos. Not to sure if that fits into my play style at all yet though.



No comments:

Post a Comment