Thursday 13 February 2014

My opening play in HearthStone

On the plays front, I have found that having River Crocolisk and Acidic Swap Creature to be beneficial in all decks. If I go second, I have found that Crocolisk round 1 (with the coin) and either another croc or Acidic round 2 is a very strong opener against people. Croc has 3 health, and is hard to move off the board before turn 3 without using some useful AoE spells. Acidic has the potential to do some early damage, aswell as getting rid of pesky early round weapons that pop up.














They are both in all of my decks at the moment, and I really dont see much more of a better combination at the moment, apart from getting a turn 1 Succubus with the Warlock followed by another one. (but thats just me)

No comments:

Post a Comment