Thursday 13 February 2014

HearthStone Diary: Day 7

After a week of playing now, I feel I have a good grasp of whats going on. I still am really bad at arena however, having lost all my attempts 0/3.

Going into ranked, I got down to rank 19, and now just sitting there. I win one, I lose one. Nothing changes. Hopefully though, I will work out some better decks at the moment. Playing casual, my Mage and Warlock can each go on 6 or seven streaks no problem.

I feel I am getting better, and without getting many extra cards, I feel this is a good thing. I have two Summoning Portals now, so I am going to see if I can work that into my Warlock deck. I'm looking to get some Power Overload cards aswell, I think I am going to have to craft those to get them in.

All in all some good progress this week, and hopefully more to come, and maybe I will get to rank 15? Thats the plan anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment