Friday 7 September 2012

First part of terrain

This is the first piece of terrain that I have scratch built for many years. I decided that I want a really cool, one of a kind game table, that I have made, full of ruined buildings. Cost wise, buying actual GW items was/is prohibitive for the scale I have in mind. So I decided to turn my hand and make my own.

Even if I say so myself, I think that looks darn good for a first attempt. I had lots of fun, and learnt some valuable lessons along the way making these.

This will sit as a corner of a ruined factory, that will be part of the board. Three more corners, and some wall sections and that will be complete.  I think the next part of this will be something like a skyskraper. I have been inspired by some things I have seen on the net, so will keep going.

I may even throw the doors open and do these on a comission basis. If you want one, contact me on Facebook and we can discuss details.

More on this project next week!


1 comment: