Monday 20 August 2012

Fun in a ball


So I picked this up from a charity shop on one of my travels. I think that these are called Mazeballs, but what I do know is that these are a lot of fun.

The idea, get the ball from one end of the maze to the goal at the end. A simple premise, but with (on this example) three different ways to the end, each one getting harder and longer. Even the first track is challenging, a real test of manual dexterity and concentration.

Playing along with the clock is a great way to pass away some time on your own, but, these really shine when you bring in a friend, and a clock, as you race each other to the best times, sharing strategies and ways of beating the game.

All in all, these are fantastic ways to pass some time, especially if you do not want to break out a solo RPG or game that takes time to set up.

I have played this for hours on end, and would recommend that you pick one up if you see one. Even at full price, if I see a different version I shall be picking one up straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment