Monday 30 July 2012

Gaming Groups

Are you part of a gaming group in the UK? Do you run a gaming group?

If you can answer yes to either of those questions, then do we have a offer for you. Farlands Games will happily supply your gaming group with games at a (very) large discount. I'm not going to say how much on here, but its definatly worth it.

There are different discounts to, depending on how much you and your group want to spend, starting at £200 and going all the way up to £1000+.

So tell the people who run your groups, or just group together with some mates, and send me a email, at admin@farlandsgames.co.uk with Group Order as the title with your details, what you would like. I will then get back to you to confirm and give you a price. P&P extra, but I will do the best I can. All orders will be with you within 4 days.


No comments:

Post a Comment